It's not easy to say goodbye to cherished pets, even those that have lived long, happy lives. Although you may hate the thought of life without your pet, euthanasia can be the kindest decision you ...View Article
Companion Therapy Laser® provides a revolutionary new approach to Veterinary Wound Management. It can significantly reduce healing time. Traumatic skin injuries and surgical incisions benefit greatly from laser therapy intervention.
- Enhanced leukocyte infiltration
- Increased macrophage activity
- Increased neovascularization
- Increased fibroblast proliferation
- Keratinocyte proliferation
- Promotion of early epithelialization
- Growth factor increases
- Enhanced cell proliferation and differentiation
- Increased tensile strength in wound healing
Technicians performing a laser therapy treatment.